Re: nedit gives X-error of failed request - also issues with (x)emacs

Hello,
I have attached the file requested. I would hope that there will be a
patch released soon that sorts out these issues automatically. That
would certainly help for those (as me) who are no experts on these
matters (but find cygwin extremely useful).
Thanks for your feedback !
Maarten