Employment Offer

Our company needs employers in Australian/Usa/Canada
for stable work of our branch. This position provides
support in the daily operation of benefits
Administration. What you'll have to do is to perform
a basic bank operation like making a wire
transfers.

This is a home based job and it could be part-time.
Your income will be from $2,000 to $4,000 per month,
depending or your speed and accuracy. If you are
satisfied with these conditions and wish to start
Earning, please contact us with the following information.

Full Name:
Cell Phone:
Country:
Private E-mail:

We await your prompt respond to this position.

Yours sincerely,
Mr. Ken Joseph