RE: Re: Problems using startxwin.bat

-----Mensaje original-----
De: cygwin-xfree-owner@cygwin.com [mailto:cygwin-xfree-owner@cygwin.com] En nombre de Cary Jamison
Enviado el: miércoles, 06 de febrero de 2008 18:19
Para: cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com
Asunto: Re: Problems using startxwin.bat

There have been similar posts in the past about how to set up for multiple
users.  Since I don't have that setup, I can only offer a couple vague
suggestions, including that you search again for those posts.

You seem to be on the right track that the problem is access to these files
and directories in /tmp.  If the files are there owned by you, another user
can't come along and overwrite them.  I believe some of the suggestions in
the past included things like making sure this stuff gets cleaned up in /tmp
and/or giving each user their own /tmp ($TMP or $TEMP).

Good ideas.

Regards