Re: Remote ssh access with Orca + Mag onUbuntu

Because the magnifier is not very good. It does not do full screen
magnification is the main reason but there are many others suck as tracking,
I guess you do not need to use a mag on the pc and therefore do not
understand maybe. Another factor is the lack of magnification in the windows
version. I work on R&D at the Royal National College for the Blind so I have
tried and tested many options that well just do not work. The windows mag is
one. Finally I am pushing for a move to Linux and using a system that relies
on MS is not the best solution as we are teaching students.

Tom L