Re: xterm not accepting Window Title name changes

Found this somewhere along the way, I forgot where.  Works on my
machine.  I did notice that the cd command on my machine does meddle
with the prompt string and send it to xterm.  Sorry I can't be more
helpful.

#!/usr/bin/perl
#
# This is a simple program to change the text in an X-windows title bar.
# This used to be a shell script, but that got hosed in an ``update''
# on Linux.  It's probably a Good Idea(tm) to do this in perl anyway since
# the my program could be vulnerable to somebody putting something really
# wierd in as arguments.
#
print qq(\033]2;@ARGV\007);
exit(0)