Mouse not working with Ghostview menus

Hi,

Why don't the side menus within Ghostview 1.5 work with the mouse ?

The mouse works just fine everywhere else, even in Ghostview but as no
effect whatsoever on the side menus.

I've tried starting xwin.exe with many different options such as
-swcursor, -emulate3buttons, -lesspointer, etc but no success.  I've also
searched the web and the archives and found nothing that could help me.

I've also tried using Exceed and an older version of Reflection to
determine if this is a Ghostview issue, but the Ghostview menus work
nicely with those versions.

This is one of the command lines I've tried in the Cygwin bash shell.
xwin.exe -clipboard -nounicodeclipboard -query HPUX_hostname

Any ideas or suggestion ?

JP