SNS Bank Laison Office U.K

Sir,

I am Handly Teddy the credit manager of SNS Bank Laison Office U.K with headquaters located in the NETHERLANDS. I have a proposal to discuss about a late family members Fixed account in the bank, Please contact me through email or
call if you are interested to know.

Regards,
Mr Handly Teddy
SNS Bank Laison Office