Re: XDMCP remote login freezes for Gnome desktop, but not XFCE.

Also Note: if I install packages tsclient and xnest in Ubuntu, I can
successfully do a XDMCP login on the Ubuntu box to itself. In other
words, I can have a gnome desktop within a gnome desktop just fine
this way (which uses XDMCP). So maybe it is a Cygwin issue somehow
after all...

I'm not sure where the bug is: Cygwin? GDM? Some Gnome component?
Maybe I need to install certain additional Cygwin packages related to
X.org on the Windows box?

Cheers,
Dustin.