RE: High CPU usage with Cygwin-x11 under xp-x64

Hi this is but a guess. Are you possibly running some firewall other
then windows standard? If so try unisnstalling it. Reboot and test. I
had a similar problem on one computer and traced it down to
Sunbelt/Kerio personal firewall.

Good Luck

--
Bengt-Arne Fjellner