xferee, cygwin, when's your birthday?

Kesrin Hanprasert(kesrin_h@hotmail.com),
is a member of BirthdayTime.com and wants to know your birthday.

Kesrin Hanprasert says:
Hi !!<br />
I'm inviting you to enter your birthday into my calendar at BirthdayTime.<br />
You will help me remember it!                            <br />Click  here to enter your birthday into my list:

Click here to enter your birthday into my list:
http://www.birthdaytime.com/addyourbday.php?id=2GdqSN0It2n9S1CbRjbMvmNp0sKeVMn%2B8MlCHqTYSYWfEdkc%2BP01SqgKV5uLCW0a&data=Xc9AuczgjVW5a33%2FN%2FlTYDyQylEMM7en%2BnWDxk2O790UB96UWtePhbNi32JOyFn8

Thanks!

Kesrin Hanprasert.

What is BirthdayTime?
=======================================
BirthdayTime is a free birthday/holiday reminder service that notifies you about upcoming dates before it is too late!

Why did I receive this email?
Kesrin Hanprasert wants to be notified when your birthday is near. It's safe, fast, and provides a valuable service!

I don't know who Kesrin Hanprasert is!
It's possible that you were included in someone's birthday request because you appear in his/her email contact list.

This email was sent by Kesrin Hanprasert (kesrin_h@hotmail.com)

To stop receiving emails from birthdaytime.com, please click here:
http://www.birthdaytime.com/cancelfollow.php?id=2GdqSN0It2n9S1CbRjbMvmNp0sKeVMn%2B8MlCHqTYSYWfEdkc%2BP01SqgKV5uLCW0a&data=Xc9AuczgjVW5a33%2FN%2FlTYDyQylEMM7en%2BnWDxk2O790UB96UWtePhbNi32JOyFn8

BirthdayTime's offices are located at 2202 S. Figueroa St, Los Angeles, CA 90007.