Re: Windows HWND and X Clients in multiwindow mode

My apologies,

I was checking the value of the HWND in the window privates too early.
I was checking it before the server calls the MapWindow() function,
which is the function which calls some other functions that in the end
call the actual CreateWindowEx() of MS Windows.  The CreateWindow()
function of Xlib (and all the functions that it calls) do not create
the HWND, so here I answered my own question. Thanks anyway.

Regards
AJ Caruana