Re: Latest 'upgrade' broke my XWin launch.

Tried Ben advice
(http://www.mail-archive.com/cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com/msg16261.html),
and I can now get startxwin.sh to start.

However, I do want to retain my earlier DOS/Windows setting for
working with Windows-generated text files. Otherwise, if I can recall
correctly, programs like sed/gawk tend to get confused.

Am still looking for the correct solution for this problem.  Like
everytime in the past, this time too I'd chosen the 'Install' option
for 'All' packages during cygwin setup.  So, I don't think I did
anything strange or wierd this time.

Frustrated cygwin user.