Cygwin/X on multiple displays, nothing displayed

I just reinstalled Windows a short time ago and started having a
strange problem.

I have a laptop and use it both with its own screen only and with a
second screen at work. When I switched from one setup to the other my
X windows usually stopped responding visually (although they seemed to
respond to input). Stopping and starting X would fix the problem.

Now, after reinstalling Windows and Cygwin/X, X works fine on my one
screen but not when I turn on the second screen. No matter what order
I switch configurations and restart X in the X screens are always just
white when I have two screens enabled.

Does anyone have any clues how to fix this issue?

--
Justin Patrin