Keyboard and Mouse Input delay/pausing using 6.8.99.901

G'day All,

I just updated to 6.8.99.901 from 6.8.2.0 for Xorg under Cygwin. Logging
in via XDMCP to a remote hosts is causing me some issues now. I connect
okay, but as soon as I enter some text into a Konsole or the like, a
variable keyboard delay of 0.5-1.0 seconds seems to start. It also seems
to be affecting mouse inputs as well. You click on a button and it ma
react 0.5-1.0 seconds later.

If I start the session and interact only with the mouse all is fine. As
soon as I enter any text anywhere, this random delay/pausing starts to
happen.

It is strange that at the initial XDMCP login window, entering text does
not seem to have any problems. The problem only starts after getting to
the desktop stage. I get the effect with either KDE or Gnome desktops.
It also effects Fedora5 and Ubuntu 6.06 systems.

If I run version 6.8.2.0 the problem is resolved. If I use another X
server like X-Win32 the problem is also resolved. I'd rather use the
Cygwin X server because it seems much more compliant than other X
servers for X11 and OpenGL work.

Is anyone else getting this problem?

Have Fun !!

Shane Hill