Re: modification of startx.bat not work

Am Mon, 24 Jul 2006 15:55:10 -0400
schrieb Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please@cygwin.com>:

> I guess I don't understand what you're trying to do then.  Sorry.

Hi,

let me try to explain it once more. At the moment I start cygwin by
startx.bat. Then I have a open xterm "window" where I start SC.
This means that I have two "icons" or two programs (SC and Xterm) in the
taskbar (hope taskbar is the right word) of my W2k. If I close the
Xterm SC will be closed too.

What I try to get is one script where I can start a Xserver without
any bash "window" and SC.

More to explain I am not able with my English.

Thanks for your help

Best Regards

Dirk