Re: Shutting down XWin after session? (-once option)

Thusfar I've tried programs that should quit right away (i.e. firefox, bnr2,
etc).

I just realized that I was doing something a bit convoluted and simplified
it.  I now only need a batch file to do what I have been doing.

So my batch file just runs XWin, then runs ssh to connect to my Linux
computer.  I'm pretty novice at Linux, so I looked around until I figured
out how to execute a program through ssh with a single command.  The line in
my batch file looks like:

%RUN% ssh -Y -l username linuxmachine "(programtorun)"

Watching my processes in windows, when I close the forwarded app ssh.exe
also closes.  So it's not like ssh is still connected and keeping XWin
alive.