Xwin Freeze with Win98SE and -clipboard in eclipse

This occurs for me in eclipse IDE, just after selecting a workspace, or canceling eclipse from the workspace selection screen.

The same operation in Windows 2000 or Windows XP is OK.

KDE Kate allows me to copy to and from the clipboard in Windows 98SE. There are no freezes.