6.8.2.0-4: Cannot regain focus for a nonmodal window

--- Erhalten von  ZBM.ZSFBE 089/32000-466                    09-02-06 14.10

We are evaluating CygwinX as a replacement for EXCEED.

Cygwin-X has been started as follows:
XWin -multiwindow -clipboard -silent-dup-error -lesspointer -xkbmodel pc105
-xkbvariant nodeadkeys -emulate3buttons

We use CCM Synergy CM Synergy Release 6.3.3173.

When using it and opening a dialog window via context menu(right mouse
click, or hot key) everything appears to be fine so far. When switching
back to the main window and for some reasons attempting to reopen the same
dialog window via context menu and right mouse button/hotkey  for the same
object, the existing dialog window remains in the background, the main
window stays the active one. The dialog windows is supposed to become the
active window. (This is the behavior when using EXCEED)

The situation can be experienced with XMMS as well.
Here is a short description how we replicated the situation with XMMS on a
SuSE SLES 9 with KDE 3.2.1

Start XMMS
- Right Click to open the context menu
- Choose Options -> Preferences
- another Window appears as the active one
- Click on the XMMS Main window
- Right Click to open the context menu
- Choose Options -> Preferences

- The existing Dialog window remains in the background
- XMMS Main window remains active

(BTW: NumLock if OFF)

Did anybody experience a similar Problem ?
Any solution or suggestions ?

Thanks

mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards

Bernhard Fischer