Re: port existing x windows application to win32

Darryl wrote:

So, I was right (rather than 'disregardable'). And that's from the horse's mouth, so to speak. Which brings back my query: is there a free but not GPL version of the X client libraries for Win32?

Microsoft's Software Services For UNIX 3.5 available for free download. As I wrote earlier it does work and infringes no GPL license problems. Link :

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserversystem/sfu/default.mspx

Not in the spirit of Cygwin which I fullly support but ....

Darryl

Not at all what I am looking for, which is:

X *client* libraries.

Ready for win32.

Sources available.

Non-viral licensing.