multiwindow and -geometry -0-0

First, thanks for all your efforts in making xfree work under cygwin.

I am running cygwin-xfree under Windows 2000 on a laptop. I start Xwin using -multiwindow.

If I then start an xterm with "xterm -geom -0-0", part of the xterm is off the screen since, apparently, the positioning does not take account of the decorations added by Windows, i.e. the xterm + decorations is positioned by the top left corner as if there were no decorations (with the result that the bottom right corner is off the screen).

It seems to me that this is a bug, since with fvwm on a standard linux box, the above command keeps the whole xterm on the screen.

Thanks.

--
Stephen

Address: Dr S.J. Cowley, DAMTP, Wilberforce Road, Cambridge CB3 0WA, UK
Telephone: +44 (0)1223 337865         Email: S.J.Cowley@damtp.cam.ac.uk