Re: a feathiable solution displaying Windows program on Linux viassh / X?

Bobber Cheng wrote:
Hi All,

Had anyone found a feathiable solution displaying Windows program on Linux via ssh / X? If the answser is no, i beg X gurus to give me any advice how to implement it. Wine and VNC are not my choice.

You will have to explain what you exactly meant by 'wine' and 'vnc' and why you dont want them.

E.g. one possibility would be to run the windows app on a windows machine using *wine in cygwin*.

Bests, Bobber Cheng

--
Michel Bardiaux
R&D Director