How to have more than one X display?

How to indecisively start more than one X display on my XP system?

Currently I have a startxwin.bat:
================================
SET DISPLAY=127.0.0.1:0.0
run XWin -screen 0 1750 1350 -whateverelse
run wmaker

as well as startxwin1.bat:
=========================
SET DISPLAY=127.0.0.1:0.1
run XWin -screen 1 1750 1350 -whateverelse
run wmaker

Running startxwin1.bat after running
startxwin.bat successfully, gives me an error
logged into /tmp/Xwin.log
which I attach herewith.

startxwin1.bat is an exact replica of startxwin.bat
except for those two lines.
Both of which are direct modification from
default startxwin.bat supplied at installation
except I have wmaker instead of twm.

Do I have to have startxwin.bat this way:
SET DISPLAY=127.0.0.1:0.0
run XWin -screen 0 1750 1350 -screen 1 1750 1350 -whateverelse
run wmaker

That would force me to write startxwin.bat decisively if I want one, two or
more X displays.

I prefer Reflection's giving me slack to "indecisively decide"
when to willy-nilly start an additional X display.