RE: Copy and Paste between my PC and CygwinX

Actually, cygwin does recognise my middle mouse button,
but as double click rather than paste.

That is handy because one has to be a superfast
double-clicker on Motif emulators, because no matter how
I modified Exceed,Reflection or cygwin/wmaker config
I am unable to have mouse double clicking behave as
fluently as if I am on a Sun workstation.