Re: high CPU load

Eric S. Johansson wrote:
I'll try some experiments to see if it's the same under XP as it is under 2k, if XP works, I'll shovel some money into the furnace of Redmond.

I have confirmed that Windows 2000 has excessively high CPU loads with cygwin X11 when combined with NaturallySpeaking at the same time. At least, on my particular instance of Windows 2000 with god knows what cruft.

If I run on my local copy of Windows XP, everything seems to work fine

cygwin 1.5.18-1

Looks like I will need to go give some money to Chairman Bill's retirement fund.

---eric