Re: sshd and X

ago,

	Are you sure the linux box id the problem?

	When I open an xterm on the linux box and type SET, I can see the
DISPLAY variable is set correctly, and then if I use that xterm to ssh
to any Linux host, I can run xcalc on the remote host and see the
display locally on the machine I am logged in from.

	But when I take the xterm and try connecting to the Windows 2000 ssh
server, I connect OK, but the DISPLAY variable is no longer exists in
the bash shell the Windows 2000 box starts.

Thanks