Re: mrxvt and hotkeys

Markus Jung wrote:
Hi List!

Thank you Scott for opening the discussion that brought up that great termial mrxvt.
It supports and it's working with transparent backround without that refresh problem I had with other terms!!! YEAH!!!

But theres one thing I can't get to work. The hotkeys to change tabs or something.
Has anyone get this working on cygwin X and how?? With which Key definition??

I usually use Exceed and not the cygwin X server, but the Gnome settings as described in doc/TIPS work for me:

	Gnome-terminal style default hotkeys:
	Ctrl_Shift_t	: create a new tab
	Ctrl_Shift_w	: close active tab
	Ctrl_PgUp		: activate left tab
	Ctrl_PgDn		: activate right tab
	Meta_1			: activate 1st tab
	Meta_9			: activate 9th tab
	Ctrl_Shift_+	: increase font size (next font)
	Ctrl_=			: increase font size (next font)
	Ctrl_Shift__	: decrease font size (previous font)
	Ctrl_-			: decrease font size (previous font)

	Cheers,
	  Charles