good .Xdefaults

Hello all,

Would anyone care to share their .Xdefaults files that they use under Cygwin? I'm curious about people's preferred settings, and I'd also like to figure out a) why xterm complains about silly stuff (e.g., Warning: Color name "black" is not defined), b) how to configure stty settings so that I can sanely use vim from inside xterm without it misinterpreting the cursor keys, and c) what is the smart way to configure UTF-8 support within xterm given that my platform is Windows XP.

Cheers