RE: bad installation ?

As maintainer of the package which outputs that message I'm
always glad to hear of ways to improve it.  Can you suggest
a better message?

J.

This e-mail has come from Experian International: winner of the UK's National Business of the Year Award 2003.

Information in this e-mail and any attachments are confidential, and may
to any third party without our permission. There is no intention to
create any legally binding contract or other binding commitment through
the use of this electronic communication unless it is issued in accordance
with the Experian Limited standard terms and conditions of purchase or
other express written agreement between Experian Limited and the recipient
Experian Limited (registration number 653331) Registered office:
Talbot House, Talbot Street, Nottingham NG80 1TH

Although Experian has taken reasonable steps to ensure that this communication
and any attachments are free from computer virus, you are advised to take
your own steps to ensure that they are actually virus free.