question about using Cygwin/X from 2 WinXPpro logins

Hi,

I had installed Cygwin (including Cygwin/X) via the WinXPpro
user="Administrator" (for the local machine). I can successfully do
startx from this account, and do the usual Cygwin/X tasks from this,
i.e. create xterms, do xhost+ etc. When i try to start Cygwin/X via
the user="myself" which belongs to domain="MYDOMAIN", startx fails,
saying that "xinit" could not be found. I did the following...
export PATH=$PATH:/usr/X11/bin
startx
but this has no impact, i.e. no success yet.
Anybody aware / has-clue as to what's up ? Any help would be appreciated.

thanks,
bd.
--
Diamond is a piece of coal that did well under pressure.