Re: IME XIM server

> *Problem
> 1. It ignores forwarded events from IM client.
> 2. When IME is open, it blocks all keyboard input.

I found that key virtual-key which processed by IME becomes
VK_PROCESSKEY. So I ignore WM_KEYDOWN and WM_KEYUP if vk is
VK_PROCESSKEY. This solve #2

Windows             XWin                  X Client               IM Server
   | WM_KEYDOWN        |XKeyEvent(no VK_PR..)| XIM_FORWARW_EVENT    |
   |------------------>|-------------------->|--------------------->|
   |TranslateMessage   |                     | XIM_FORWARW_EVENT    |
   |<------------------|                     |<---------------------|
IME| WM_IME_*          |                     |                      |
   |                   |                     | XIM_COMMIT           |

I forgot to add IM server to archive.
http://peppermint.jp/products/asis/xime-20050104-1109.tar.bz2
--
Kensuke Matsuzaki