Re: New setup.exe release candidate - please test

Not remembering what was installed seems like a bug to me.

- Alexey.

Andrew Schulman wrote:

New feature-- probably unlikely given the current difficulty just in getting bugs fixed, and that the current setup utility will probably be scrapped altogether in favor of something better.

However, if a feature like that were to be implemented, I'd rather see it in those annoying checkboxes at the end. You know, "Add an icon to the desktop" and "Add an icon to the start menu". I've unchecked those boxes about 20 bezillion times, and every time setup forgets and asks me again.