windows which inherit visual type from root window appear in rootless mode (6.8.1.0-1 on Windows 2000)

Hi all,

I think I have found a bug with the Cygwin/X server when run with the
"-rootless" flag. It seems that children of the root window which use
InputOnly as their class and CopyFromParent as their visual type
display part of the (normally unshown) root window (with stippled
black and white pattern) rather than displaying nothing. The window
manager WindowLab (http://www.nickgravgaard.com/windowlab/) of which
I'm the author demonstrates this bug when the user tries to drag a
window (an InputOnly and CopyFromParent child of root is used to
constrain the mouse pointer).

Cheers,
Nick