Re: fontconfig/fontconfig.h is missing

On Mon, Nov 15, 2004 at 09:42:49AM +0100, J?rg Schaible wrote:
>although I've reinstalled Xorg and now the X11 libs are present,
>libfontconfig-devel seems still have problems.  I reassured, that the
>downloaded package, that was reinstalled today, includes the
>fontconfig/fontconfig.h file, but the header files were not installed
>though.

Oops.  libfontconfig-devel-2.2.2-1.tar.bz2 was the package that I
experimented with initially so I'd pulled it from the big list of
files that I converted -- meaning that it wasn't "reconverted" when
I fixed things.

It's ok now and will be on a mirror near you soon.

Sorry again for messing things up.  It's too bad that setup.exe doesn't
understand files built the way I built them since the tar files are
smaller.

cgf