Re: xorg installation fails, 99% complete only

I appreciate that you're trying to think of solutions here but there
have already been a couple of suggestions that no one seems to have
bothered to follow through on.   Why not just humor us and provide the
debugging info that we're asking for?

cgf

I'm on it .... really :-)
I'll give you what needed as fast as possible but ... I'm on the way of compiling mico and this is a bit long. I'll do as said just after.

BPatin