Re: Can not find server with cygwinX packages

On Fri, Oct 08, 2004 at 07:08:58PM +0200, Rick Janda wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I tried to install CygwinX according the Users Guide but non of the servers
>listed by setup.exe, that I selected, contains the CygwinX packages. The
>status for all the xorg-x11 packages was allways n/a.
>Can anybody tell me a mirror in europe, which contains the packages?

Every mirror accessed by setup.exe carries all of the cygwin packages.

Just run setup.exe again, hit "Next" until you get to the the "Cygwin -
Select Packages" screen, scroll down until you see "X11".  Click on the
part that says "default" until it says "install".  Then click "Next".

cgf