Re: Xnest and keyboard layout

BTW, do I understand it right then that it is possible
to set different keyboard layout for each Xnest
server started -- that would be really cool
because it is exactly what I need. Surpisingly,
though Xwin does not start when layout is set
to Russian (neither custom made Russian --
phonetic layout nor standard one - ICUKEN)
Any help? Probably Igor can jump in.
With Best Regards
Ariel Burbaickij