Re: xemacs: segmentation fault after <ctrl-x><ctrl-c>

> And XEmacs is really crashing for you even if you don't use this 9
> packages ? Is there any hint in the *Message-Log* Buffer which lisp file
> is getting loaded before you press c-x c-c ?

No, it doesn't crash when I move the mentioned directories to a subdirectory
but it crashes when any (just one is enough) of these packages is stored in
the lisp directory. I started xemacs without a file so every time the cus-face
package had been loaded. I don't know where it comes from because I couldn't
find a package with that name. Do you have an idea what could be wrong?
When I look e.g. at the files in "crisp" they are from 2003 and earlier so
they haven't been touched in the last update but nevertheless they let xemacs
crash.

Siegmar