Locked CTRL key in Matlab using

Hi there

After updating to the latest Cygwin (1.5.11)/Xfree (6.7.0.0-8) I am having
problems using matlab. Inside matlab the keys act as if CTRL was pressed all
the time. Outside matlab (shells, mozilla and so forth) the keys work as
expected.

My keyboard is danish and I have tried using both the danish as well as
german keyboard layouts and the problem is the same. If I run Xwin with the
-kb switch I can use the keyboard in matlab but then the keyboard is in US
layout.

In an older version of cygwin (1.5.5) and Xfree (4.3.0-1) everything worked
but I had problems with frequent crashes.

I have tried searching the forums as well as google but could not find a
solution to my problem.

Please help!

Thanks!

David

P.S I have attached output from cygcheck cygcheck -s -v -r for the newly
installed cygwin (cygcheck.out) as well as the old version (oldcygcheck.out)