Re: lesstif 0.93.94 and the "attempt to add non-widget ..." error

Done. 0.93.94-2 is now marked as curr.

You know though... I thought I remember stumbling across another part of the lesstif lib that we forgot to add the dll-initialization patch too. I could be having a false memory here, but I think I remember seeing another such unpatched section and deciding to put off fixing it for a bit.

Please be on the lookout for problems related to lesstif.

Harold

Volker Quetschke wrote:

Hi Harold,

I just posted lesstif-0.93.94-2 as a 'test' package.

Please download it tomorrow and very that it works correctly.

grace builds against it and works without the "attempt to add
non-widget ..." error. Nedit also starts and behaves like an editor.

If you get a chance, try it out with 'nedit'... if it works well with nedit then I might mark this as 'curr'.

As I said two month ago, nedit and grace (and everything else) work well for me.

Noone complained, can you mark it curr now? I'd like to release
a grace-5.1.15 package.

Thanks

Volker