Re: Compile of gtk243 on cygwin fails at configure

Hi,

More progress. I managed to get ATK to produce shared libraries. In atk/Makefile.in, line 39, change:

@OS_WIN32_TRUE@am__append_1 = -export-symbols atk.def -no-undefine

am_append_1 = -export-symbols @srcdir@/atk.def -no-undefine

I'm using a separate build directory, which is why the original line failed for me. If you are just compiling in the root atk directory, I suspect that you don't need this change.

Configure now completed successfully for GTK+, and I'm now starting the compile. Will keep you updated :)

Maarten