RE: xwinclip on Win95 no longer works (switched from Gnome to KDE on linux)

The integrated clipboard stuff works fine for me on Win95 here with an up to
date cygwin, there were some hiccups when I first used it at the end of last
year/beginning of this, but the current implementation appears to have
sorted the problems.

Alistair