Re: Cut&Paste in xterm

I think I've finally gotten to the bottom of the problem.  I have
discovered that highlighting in Rxvt does copy on to the Windows
clipboard after all, but that pasting by clicking the middle mouse
button does not work.  It turns out that I have my middle button set to
double-click.  When I set my middle mouse button to "AutoScroll
(default)", it pastes as expected.

Is there any way for Cygwin/X to paste with the middle button in X windows,
regardless of what the driver setting is for the middle button?  Would
this even be desirable?

--
Jason Dufair - jase@dufair.org
http://www.dufair.org/