RE: Tracking Down Disappearing Cursors

Alexander Gottwald wrote:
[snip]
>>I've placed a binary at http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/~goal/xfree/XWin.exe.bz2
>>Can you please test it with the Terminal Service?

I had a similar issue with disappearing cursor though maybe different way of
getting there (still very annoying).  I found a way to repeat it regularly.
I have a dual head setup and start with;

'start /B XWin'

which opens a separate DOS window.  With the DOS window on one monitor, the
XWin window on the other.  If I focused on the DOS window, then the XWin,
the cursor would disappear once the XWin became selected.  With the new
binary this doesn't happen.

Thanks

Sterling