Pointer bug in multiwindow mode (native window manager)

Using the current Cygwin X Server in multiwindow mode (i.e. Windows
native window manager), I get the X pointer when the mouse is in the
menu, toolbar and scrollbar areas of Gnome applications.  The problem
goes away when I switch to rootless mode and run another window manager,
such as metacity.

The "About..." box doesn't tell me what version I'm running, but it
explicitly calls itself a work in progress so I'll refrain from
submitting a bug report for that, but I upgraded Cygwin this morning.

Cheers,
Tom