Link Exchange Offer

Hello Webmaster,

We are currently conducting an Internet Marketing campaign on behalf of a Client who provides Online Mobile Accesories
As part of this, I was wondering if you would like to exchange links between our client and your site.

Why? The more links both our websites get, the better ranking they normally achieve in Google.
(An independent article on this is here: http://www.searchenginewatch.com/searchday/article.php/2160301)

If you are interested, kindly let me know your linking information ( i.e. URL, Title, Description) and I will have your link added.

The url  of our client is as under:

www.phone-fever.co.uk

Thank you for your time,

Best wishes
Rick Macy
t: +353 1 4100 711

For more information on linking, kindly check this resource:
131 (Legitimate) Link Building Strategies
http://www.searchenginewatch.com/searchday/article.php/2160301