Re: XWin/Clipboard/Crash/Hang - Patch Take 2

Wilks, Dan wrote:

> This patch should solve XWin crashing (silently quitting) while
> copying or pasting after using another Windows application which
> utilizes the clipboard chain.  Remote desktop is one such application.
> If further crashes occur using XWin -logverbose 3 will be able to generate
> hopefully useful information from the clipboard.

I've commited the patch. Extensive testing will be done tomorrow by me.

BTW: sending the patch inline (in the mail body instead of an attachment)
is a bad idea since mailers add extra linewraps like in the lines below.
Also Tabs and spaces may get altered which may render the whole diff useless.

> +		winErrorFVerb (1, "winClipboardWindowProc - WM_WM_REINIT: "
> +			       "attempted to set next window to
> ourselves.\n");

>  	      {
> -		ErrorF ("winClipboardWindowProc - WM_RENDER*FORMATS - "
> +		winErrorFVerb (1, "winClipboardWindowProc -
> WM_RENDER*FORMATS - "
>  			"OpenClipboard () failed: %08x\n",
>  			GetLastError ());
>  		break;