[NWR-69305]: Re: Protected Mail System

cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com,

Your ticket has been submitted to our Support department, one of the staff members will review it and reply accordingly. Listed below are details of this ticket, you will need to use the ticket key listed below to update the status of this ticket from web.

	Ticket ID: NWR-69305
	Ticket Key: 0fb0fd
	Subject: Re: Protected Mail System
	Department: Support

You can check the status or reply to this ticket online at http://support.ukwebsolutionsdirect.co.uk/index.php?_a=tickets&_m=viewmain&email22=cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com&ticketkey22=0fb0fd&rememberme=1

Please let us know if we can assist you any further.

Support department,
UK Web.Solutions Direct