This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
ABNT2 keyboard problem with new X
- From: Frédéric L. W. Meunier <1 at pervalidus dot net>
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 00:22:26 -0300
- Subject: ABNT2 keyboard problem with new X
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
Using all latest packages.
The key with "/?=B0" stopped working under anything (XTerm,
xedit, rxvt for X...).
I'm attaching my XWin.log.
Affected keycodes are
keycode 89 = slash question degree
Japanase is also broken for Haro -
How to contact me - http://www.pervalidus.net/contact.html