Please respond to this mail as soon as possible

BUMIPUTRA COMMERCE AND SAVINGS BANK, PRIVATE BANKING DIVISION: ENQUIRY

My name is Mrs. Gwen B. Chang; I am a senior partner in the firm of Lueng Shang Consulting Limited: Private Investigators and Security
Consultants. We are conducting a standard process investigation on behalf of Bumiputra Commerce and Savings Bank, a commercial and savings
Bank in Hong Kong.

This investigation involves a client who shares the same surname with you and also the circumstances surrounding investments made by this client
at Bumiputra Commerce and Savings Bank, Private Banking Division. The Bumiputra Commerce and Savings Bank Private Banking client died
intestate and nominated no successor in title over the investments made with the bank. The essence of this communication with you is to request
you provide us information/comments on any or all of the three issues:

1-Are you aware of any relative/relation who shares your surname and who?s last known contact address was in Oslo, Norway?
2-Are you aware of any investment of considerable value made by such a person at the Private Banking Division of Bumiputra Commerce and
Savings Bank, Hong Kong?
3-Can you establish beyond reasonable doubt your eligibility to assume status of successor in title to the deceased?

It is pertinent that you inform us as soon as you can whether or not you are familiar with this developments that we may put an end to this
communications with you in this regards if your are not eligible to assume the status of successor in title to the deceased . You must appreciate that
we are constrained from providing you with more detailed information at this point. Please respond to this mail as soon as possible to afford us the
opportunity to close this investigation if you maybe the successor.

Thank you for accommodating our enquiry.

Mrs. Gwen B. Chang (Senior Partner).
For: Lueng Shang Consulting Limited,
Private Investigators & Security Consultants.
12E, Section 12, Chung Cheng Road, Lu chu,
Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C.