Re: XWin glitch: cut-and-paste

In response to both of your messages, I will use my psychic powers to figure out: 1) your command-line options, 2) the version of xorg-x11-xwin that you have installed, 3) whether or not you are running xwinclip (you should not be), and 4) the method you are using to start XWin.exe.

Get it? You gotta tell us stuff in order for us to be able to help you.

What you are describing does not sound normal, but I can't figure out what you are doing unless you tell us.

Harold

Keith Thompson wrote:
When I highlight a range of text in an xterm or rxvt window running
under XWin, the text is highlighted only for a fraction of a second.
It still seems to work (I can still paste the selected text into the
same or another window), but it would be nice if it stayed highlighted
as it does with every other X server I've used, including Exceed under
MS Windows.